Providing Plumbing Services Since 1981
Adirondack Mechanical Corporation is the largest plumbing company in Montgomery and Fulton County, NY. We offer complete plumbing services for residential or commercial accounts.
From simple bathroom repairs to major commercial plumbing, our professional, experienced plumbers can handle any job. We strive to make the experience as pleasant as possible. With easy scheduling of appointments to get the job done right the first time, we’re confident once you use Adirondack Mechanical, you will be a permanent customer.
Find out why Adirondack Mechanical Corporation is the leading tester and installer for backflow preventers today.
Other Common Plumbing Services
- Complete new construction – residential or commercial plumbing
- Sewer lateral replacement
- Water service repair or replacement
- Water heater installation: gas, oil, or electric – standard or tankless
- Faucet repair or replacement
- Piping repair or replacement – copper, pex, galvanized
- Sewer line/stack repair
- Toilet repair or replacement
- Under-sink piping repair or replacement
- Outside hose bib repair or replacement
- Gas Piping
- New York State certified backflow prevention testing and installation
We are a New York State-certified backflow prevention repair and installation company. Look for the trucks with the big orange wrench!
Backflow is the unwanted reversal of the flow of non-potable water or other substances into the piping of a consumer’s potable water system. Water is typically maintained at a significant pressure to enable water to flow from the tap, shower, or other fixture in your home or other building. When a water main bursts, pipes freeze, or there is an unexpectedly high demand on the water system, water pressure may fail. That reduced pressure in the pipe can result in contaminated water being drawn up into the system.
A backflow preventer is designed to keep this reversal from happening, and to protect potable water supplies from contamination or pollution due to backflow.
With capability as a licensed plumber in New York State, we can install any backflow device you need. We also offer a yearly testing arrangement.
Don’t see the service you came for? We’ve been in business for 40 years. Give us a call and we’ll get the job done.
Broadalbin, NY 12025
Get In Touch