Air Conditioning Services
As Fulton County’s largest and most respected mechanical contractor, Adirondack Mechanical Corp. offers a complete air conditioning installation and repair service for new construction or to retrofit your existing system. We are proud to offer Champion systems and products for both residential and commercial installations. Our AC design team is trained in all aspects of applications and has many years of valuable field experience. Don’t suffer in the heat when help is so close by! Contact us today for a free estimate! If you’re in need of air conditioning repair, check out our AC repair services here.
RESIDENTIAL AIR CONDITIONING
CHAMPION LX Series 14 SEER
R-410A Split System Air Conditioner (TC4)
Compressor – 10-Years Limited Warranty*
Other parts – 5-Years Limited Warranty*
The TC4 model outdoor units are specifically designed to be matched with Champion indoor coils, furnaces, and air handlers to provide a complete system solution.
- Small Footprint – Minimum footprint for easier handling, transportation, and installation.
- Easier Installation– Independent panels provide quick access for unit setup. Installation time is reduced by easy power and control wiring access. Select indoor matches with factory-mounted TXVs are available for quicker system installation. The factory installed filter-drier and factory charge for a 15-Ft lineset means less time spent brazing and charging the system. The small base dimension and reduced unit clearances make for easier retrofits.
- Accessible Information – QR code on unit provides quick access to technical documents and warranty information.
- Durable Finish – The coated steel wire fan guard, coated external fasteners, and pre-treated G90-equivalent galvanized steel chassis components resist corrosion and rust creep. Titanium colored powdercoat paint further protects external panels.
- Quality Coils – The high efficiency microchannel aluminum coil is manufactured using an improved material system providing reliable performance and small unit size.
- Rugged Coil Protection – Coils are protected from mechanical damage by a proven stamped steel coil guard design.
- Protected Compressor – Compressors are protected internally by a high pressure relief valve and a temperature sensor, and externally by the system high pressure switch. The liquid line filter-drier is factory installed to protect the compressor against moisture and debris.
- Reliable Operation – Ball bearing fan motors provide superior performance in extreme temperatures.
- Environmentally Friendly – CFC-free R-410A refrigerant delivers environmentally friendly performance with zero ozone depletion.
- Top Discharge – Warm air is blown up, away from the structure and any landscaping and allows compact location on multi-unit applications.
- Low Operating Sound Levels – Developed using CFD and FEA tools, the sturdy cabinet and top design provides sound performance of 76 dBA or lower. Compatible accessories for further sound reduction are also available.
- Better Service Access – Diagonal base valves with open access for low-loss fittings, single panel access to the electrical controls, swing out control box for full corner access, and removable fan guard allow easy access for unit maintenance.
- Agency Listed – Safety certified by CSA to UL 1995 / CSA 22.2. Performance certified to ANSI/AHRI Standard 210/240 in accordance with the Unitary Small Equipment certification program.
COMMERCIAL AIR CONDITIONING
Adirondack Mechanical Corp. offers complete commercial air conditioning services including new installations, replacement of existing equipment, or retrofitting existing equipment to suit new demands. Contact us
and discuss your project today with the area’s largest mechanical contractor.
Freon replacement is just one of the services we provide in our suite of air conditioning services and AC systems repair.
As of January 2010, the refrigerant R22 (what we commonly know as “freon”) was banned from being used in new air conditioning equipment. Freon has been used as the “standard” refrigerant for many years but has been limited by the “Clean Air Act of 1990.” Refrigerants are what make air conditioning possible. These liquid agents are contained within the coils of an air conditioner, and their purpose is to cool and dehumidfy indoor air.
As of 2020, freon will be completely banned in the United States. So what’s freon’s replacement? Refrigerant 410A. Refrigerant 410A contains no harmful chlorine, is environmentally sound and won’t deplete the ozone layer with its hydrochlorofluorocarbons [HCFCs]. As a result, as R22 production reduces and it becomes more scarce, its cost is predicted to increase.
However, Refrigerant 410A isn’t compatible with the freon AC units, so homeowners will have to invest in an entirely new system. But the investment comes with perks. Not only will your AC unit be more environmentally friendly, but making the move will ensure availability of refrigerant for your system into the future, and will end up costing you less money in the long run.